Okay. Today's gonna be my last day for job hunting. Through Jvn, Brian had this job to intro. It's like a friggin' $20 per hour. Some friggin' rich OSIM company wanting slim people to promote their newly launched product, UZap. The green vibrating thingy you see at almost every OSIM outlets. I'm not going to waste my energy and transport fares on hunting anymore, simply because I'm officially a stand-in for Carol. Haha. Which means, I'll take over Carol's work when she cant make it and when she goes overseas during December. $5/hr. Promoting, urm, oh I forgot. But ya. I think it's not bad. Carl's Jr is only paying $4.50 now. Damnit. Anyway, THANKS CAROL. WOOHOO!
Yeah. For now, I'm gonna try to be punctual for band(whao!), and do the necessary preparations for the Genting trip. Mahjong, cards, Uno, everything playable please bring. Cos' the nights are our "free-and-easy" time. Need to get ourselves occupied in order not to throw a single into wasteful buyings.
I just realised I'll be away on my Mum's birthday. The 3rd day. Hrm. Should start planning before I leave.
A very impromptu meeting with Azm after band. Really random-ed. She called to tell me some stuff, then we started chatted on the phone on my journey home. Had a sudden craving for bread and kaya, and the first thought that came into my mind was AH KUN! So, we met up! Hah, at around 10 plus? Woohoos. Yeah, as expected, it was closing alrdy. Headed to East Link to eat our laksa yong tau foo. Azee came over to my house and we started a frantic search for this MR SOMEBODY in Friendster. Hais. Zee! You really need to look at the real person please. Photos are just so unreliable!
du du deedum.
Band at 8am tmr. Hello? And I'm still wide awake now. Sigh. Asked Ah mu to help me da-bao Ah Kun tmr if possible. Really craving for it man.
AND OH YA! Clam will remain in 05S303 in 2006!! Whoohoos!! Still remember that time Jasz and I were ecstatic when the appeals were accepted (BEAN!) and kinda upset over the fact that we wont have Clam and Sha. BUT NOW! CLAM's IN! What about Sha? I'm not too sure too. But well, ask him when I see him online. He's currently drunk over at his friend's place.
S303 BBQ ON 12th DEC!!!!!!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
1:25 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand